Noel Clarke, a well-known British actor, is expected to have a $4 million net worth by 2023. View information on Noel Clarke’s salary, biography, spouse, age, height, and weight, among other things. The well-known British celebrity Noel Clarke has excelled in the entertainment industry. He is a very accomplished screenwriter, actor, producer, and director. After a very long period of work, Clarke has received some significant praise. In the past 2.5 decades since he made his debut in the entertainment sector, he has produced some incredible works.
Due to his involvement in Doctor Who, where he played Mickey Smith, Clarke gained notoriety in 2005. Later, Clarke contributed to such well-known films as Kidulthood, Adulthood, Brotherhood, Bulletproof, and many others as a writer, director, and star. In addition, Clarke has received numerous honours and prizes, such as the Laurence Olivier Award, the BAFTA Award, etc.
Noel Clarke Net Worth
An extremely well-known Englishman named Noel Clarke has worked in show business for the past 20 years and has accomplished incredible things. He has performed as an actor in numerous films. In addition, he has had great success as a producer, director, and screenwriter. In his career, Clarke has amassed a sizeable fortune. His current estimated net worth is $4 million, which he acquired from his roles in films and television programmes.
|Net Worth (2023)||$4 Million|
|Profession||Actor, screenwriter, director, producer|
|Monthly Income||$25,000 +|
|Yearly Income||$3,00,000 +|
Noel Clarke Assets
Home –Noel Clarke is a very successful and well-known figure in England who is renowned for his outstanding performance in the entertainment sector. He lives with his family in a very lovely home in London, England, where he is a resident.
Car collection –Noel Clarke is a well-known personality who owns a wide array of automobiles. He owns an Aston Martin, a Jaguar, and a Land Rover, and particularly enjoys driving sports cars.
Noel Clarke Biography
On December 6, 1975, Noel Anthony Clarke was born in London, England. He lived the majority of his childhood with his mother in Ladbroke Grove, West London, where he was raised. His parents, Gemma and Alphaeus Baptiste Alf Clarke, are also Trinidadians. Soon after his birth, his parents split up, and he eventually spent the remainder of his childhood with his mother. He frequently travels to Ladbroke Grove to see his mom, who still resides there.
Clarke previously had no interest in acting. After completing his media studies at the University of North London, he briefly worked as a personal trainer. However, he began taking acting classes fairly quickly and went on to have a very successful acting career. Regarding his private life, Clarke is presently married to Iris Da-Silva, with whom he shares four children. They are really content with their lives in London.
|Real Name||Noel Anthony Clarke|
|Birth Place:||London, England|
|Date Of Birth:||6 December 1975|
|Age:||47 years old|
|Height:||In Centimetres – 180 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5’11”
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 81 kg
In Pounds – 179 lbs
|Parents Name:||Father – Alphaeus Baptiste Alf Clarke
Mother – Gemma
|College:||University of North London|
|Wife/Spouse Name:||Iris Da-Silva|
|Kids/Children Name:||Yes (4)|
|Profession:||Actor, screenwriter, director, producer|
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
Noel Clarke career
In the entertainment business, Noel Clarke, a British actor, director, and screenwriter, has established himself. Early in the new millennium, Clarke started off in British TV series including “Casualty” and “Doctor Who. He then made the transition to the big screen, appearing in films including “Kidhood,” “Adulthood,” and “Star Trek Into Darkness. In addition to acting, Clarke has written and directed a number of films. With the movie “Adulthood,” he made his directorial debut. He later went on to direct “220.127.116.11” and “Brotherhood,” the third installment in the “Kidhood” series.
Noel Clarke Achievement and Awards
Noel Clarke Achievement and Awards
Noel Clarke is a British actor, writer, and director who has achieved success in the film and television industry. Here is a list of some of his notable achievements and awards:
- In 2003, Clarke won the Laurence Olivier Award for Most Promising Performer for his role in the play “Where Do We Live.”
- Clarke’s breakthrough role came in the hit British television series “Doctor Who,” where he played Mickey Smith from 2005 to 2010.
- In 2006, he won the BAFTA Rising Star Award, which recognizes up-and-coming talent in the film industry.
- Clarke wrote and starred in the film “Kidulthood,” which was released in 2006 and became a critical and commercial success.
- He also wrote and directed the sequels “Adulthood” and “Brotherhood,” which were released in 2008 and 2016, respectively.
- In 2009, Clarke won the BAFTA Television Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in the television series “Doctor Who.”
- In 2010, he was appointed a Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE) for his services to drama.
- In 2013, Clarke starred in the film “Star Trek Into Darkness” as Thomas Harewood.
- In 2019, Clarke starred in and co-created the television series “Bulletproof,” which was renewed for a second season.
- Clarke has also been recognized for his work as a writer and director, including being named one of the “100 Black Power List” by Powerful Media in 2020.
Stay connected with postvines for more information!!