The beauty industry and the makeup segment of it in particular is a multi-million dollar industry which is growing in numbers on daily basis. It’s average profit margin is more then 50% which makes it a very popular area of development for businesses. Starting up an online makeup business can be difficult task because the market is overflown with general ecommerce suppliers and it might be challenging to find the right one for you. It is essential to do a big research on the market and investigate the social media for reliable wholesale makeup suppliers like BeautySourcing that can bring you profit. It is always a good idea to do small batches of product samples and test them before you order a bigger amount. Finding a good deal might be difficult in the beginning before you get to know how the market works, but the goal is finding products by lower prices so you can sell the with better price to guarantee you profit. Another thing that can set you off on the right path is selling famous brand makeup. When investigating the market, you can have a clearer idea of what is currently in and what the customers demand. Choosing quality over quantity might seem to be a more difficult option in the beginning because it will not showcase the profit straight away, but it will bring you a good reputation and good reputation will pay off in the long run. Targeting your audience can help you in making a decision weather you are going to sell individual products or sell in bulk. Start building your stock with the most popular products your target group desires weather that be hair, nail or makeup products, you make the final judgement. One B2B platform that follows this latest trend product orientation is BeautySourcing from China.
To help you start, here are 10 of the best Ecommerce suppliers for your business:
- Cosmetix club is a US based wholesale makeup supplier that sells top brands including Clinique, NYX, L’Oréal, and Rimmel. You have the option of buying in small lots or mixed lots. Some of the products you can find here are branded makeup, blusher, face powder, face makeup, eye makeup, false lashes, concealer, bronzer, lip gloss, eyeliner, lipstick, nail polish, and makeup remover.
- Salehoo is based in US, Uk, and Europe and has an extended list of over 8000 trusted wholesale makeup suppliers which you can quickly find. The good thing is you only need to pay $67 a year in order to get access to all of their suppliers.
- Kasey Beauty is China-based, located in Zhejiang with more than 10 years of experience. They are experts in private label cosmetics manufacturers and some of their most popular products are private label cosmetics, customized makeup, white label makeup, lipstick, lip gloss, mascara, eyeliner, concealer, foundation, eyeshadow, bronzer, contour, primer, blusher.
- CoLour Zone Cosmetics are certified wholesale makeup supplier based in Leeds, UK. They stock new products quickly and regularly and have Products from major global makeup brands. All of the products are available to purchase in singe pieces with a low £50 overall minimum order.
- Worldwide Brands is also one of the top online trade directories that connects buyers directly with suppliers. They have thousands of certified wholesale makeup suppliers based in US, UK and EU and more than 16 million wholesale products.
- Everfavor Cosmetics is based in China and are well-experienced manufacturer of high-quality cosmetics including customizable makeup. They have over 15 years of experience and offer competitive prices with discounts on bulk orders. Some of their products include: custom makeup, private label makeup, white label cosmetics, eyeshadow, eyeliner, makeup pallets, lipstick, lip gloss, concealer, foundation, highlighter, blusher, brushes and makeup remover.
- Fizzy Peach are UK based wholesalers of makeup and cosmetics located in Gloucestershire.
They sell makeup products from Maybelline, L’Oreal, Revlon, Rimmel and Max Factor and offer same-day dispatch with ultra-fast delivery. Fizzy Peach also offers 100% authentic guarantee with free returns.
- Shure Cosmetics is based in London, UK. They are one of the leading wholesale makeup supplier on the UK trade market. Some of their most popular products are from L’Oreal, Elizabeth Arden, Eveline and Revlon and they have in general really low prices for branded high quality makeup. They also offer fragrances, gift sets and perfumes.
- Wholesale makeup are US based family owned wholesale company with more then 15.000 customers and are present in the beauty market for over 10 years. Their offer includes original makeup from some of the world’s most well known brands including Maybelline, L’Oréal, CoverGirl, Revlon and NYC.
- HJ Closeouts are a well established wholesale beauty e-commerce offering a great variety of branded beauty products and provide you with free shipping on all orders. They are located in Chicago, USA and founded in 1986. They have a well organized catalog which makes the whole order process much easier and comfortable.