The results of the 71st Miss Universe Pageant have been announced. R’Bonney Gabriel, the reigning Miss USA, has won the coveted title. At New Orleans’ Ernest N. Morial Convention Center on Saturday night, the beauty pageant’s grand finale took place.
Gabriel, 28, is a fashion designer, model, and sewing instructor who is from Texas. She won the title after defeating 83 competitors from various nations. Continue reading to learn more about the contest and the winner.
Miss USA R’Bonney Gabriel wins Miss Universe 2022
Her predecessor, Miss India Harnaaz Sandhu, who won the international competition in 2021, gave Gabriel her crown. The first runner-up was revealed to be Miss Venezuela Amanda Dudamel, while the second runner-up was revealed to be Miss Dominican Republic Andreina Martinez.
The three Miss Universe contestants will spend a year in Thailand promoting the organization’s values, such as gender equality and equal rights for women.
Since Thai businesswoman Jakkaphong Jakrajutatip assumed leadership as the new CEO, the firm is reportedly moving in a more progressive direction and concentrating on ideas other than merely beauty.
The competition relates to Miss Universe 2022, even though the 71st edition took place in 2023. In order to avoid a conflict with the Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup, the pageant was postponed last year.
Gabriel is the First Filipino-Origin Woman to Win Miss USA
R’Bonney Gabriel is the first Miss USA winner who is of Filipino descent. Remigio Bonzon gave birth to her in San Antonio, Texas. Gabriel is a Filipino immigrant who moved to the US to attend the University of Southern California to study psychology. Evidently, her father arrived in the country with barely $20 in his possession.
Gabriel was awarded a brand-new “Force for Good” tiara for her victory, which has a 45.14-carat sapphire along with 993 other valuable stones. The crown is reportedly the most expensive in pageant history, costing $5.3 million. Another innovation for the competition was the awarding of a sash to the winner that was made of recyclable materials.
Gabriel’s Winning Answer
The question is, “If you win Miss Universe, how would you endeavour to demonstrate that this is an empowering and progressive organization?” was posed to Gabriel in the pageant’s final round. She won the title because the jury was impressed by her response to the query.
“Well, I would use that to be a transformational leader,” the model had replied. I use fashion as a force for good since I am a highly enthusiastic designer and have been sewing for 13 years. When I produce my garments, I use recycled materials to reduce pollution in my industry.
“I provide sewing workshops to ladies that have survived human trafficking and domestic violence. And the reason I say that is because using your special gift to change the world is as vital as investing in other people and our community.
The Miss USA 2022 said, “We all have something unique, and when we sow those seeds in other people in our lives, we alter them, and we use it as a vehicle for change.”
R Bonney Gabriel Biography
R’Bonney Gabriel of the United States received the honour at the 71st Miss Universe contest, which ended last week. As a result, we decided to provide you with the R’Bonney Gabriel Biography, which will inform you about her Parents, Personal Identities, Age, and other information.According to the information we have, Bonney Gabriel was born in Houston, Texas. His parents are Dana Walker and Remigio Bonzon. Her father is from the Philippines, while her mother is American.
R’Bonney Gabriel earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of North Texas in 1996. Her birthday is March 20, 1994. Some of the titles she has earned include Miss Kemah USA 2020, Miss Texas USA 2022, Miss USA 2022, and lastly, Miss Universe 2022. You may read more about Miss Universe 2023 by visiting her Wikipedia entry, which is located in the section below. You should be fully aware of her due to the knowledge she has acquired.
Wiki for Miss Universe 2023
|Won the Title on||14 January 2023|
|Father Name||Remigio Bonzon|
|Mother Name||Dana Walker|
|R Bonney Gabriel Birthday||20th March 1994|
|Miss Universe 2023 Instagram Handle||misstxusa|
|Previous Title Won||Miss Kemah USA 2020, Miss Texas USA 2022, Miss USA 2022|
|Interests||Fashion Designing, Cloth Designing|
|R Bonney Gabriel Net Worth||$ 10 Million USD|
|Category||Wiki & Bio|
Miss Universe 2023 wiki
The winner of Miss Universe is chosen each year at an international beauty competition called Miss Universe. The pageant, which Donald Trump produces, is the biggest competition ever. The title of Miss Universe is given to the contest’s winner. This section contains details about Miss Universe 2023, R. Bonney Gabriel, and readers who are interested in learning more about her are encouraged to read it.
The Instagram handle of Miss Universe 2023 is listed here along with other details about her, including her age, birthday, mother’s and father’s names, hobbies, and net worth. Readers should be informed that in addition to the Miss Universe 2023 title, she also won Miss Texas 2022, Miss USA 2022, and Miss Kemah USA 2020.
R Bonney Gabriel Net Worth
- Ms. R Bonney Gabriel earned a bachelor’s degree in fashion design from the University of North Texas.
- She went on to design clothes and make a career out of it.
- B Bonney Gabriel’s net worth is approximately $10 million, which she earned by winning multiple championships and working her dream job.
- She’s passionate about sustainable fashion and is involved in climate-change activities.
- She also won Miss Universe in 2023, which will add to her fortune as well as this.
Miss Universe 2023 Country
- The Miss Universe 2023 winner for the United States is R Bonney Gabriel, and she won the title in her year.
- Phillipino Father and American Mother raised her in Houston, Texas.
- Remigio Bonzon (Philippine) is her father’s name, and Dana Walker (American) is her mother.
- Furthermore, she earned a bachelor’s degree in fashion design from the University of North Texas, which she completed in Texas.
- She’s been all over the globe and is passionate about bringing positive changes to the environment.
R Bonney Gabriel Height, Age, Religion
- R Bonney Gabriel won the 71st Miss Universe 2023 title after a height of 5 Feet 7 Inches.
- B Bonney Gabriel was born on March 20, 1994 to her parents in Texas. She is 28 years old.
- She works to improve society by being a Christian and hailing from the United States of America.
- Miss Universe 2023 has already won many titles from her country, the United States of America, including Miss Kemah, Miss Texas, and Miss Texas USA.
- She defeated Venezuela Model on January 14, 2023 to win the Miss Universe 2023 title.
R Bonney Gabriel Boyfriend
- Yet, her lover is unclear; however, she has someone in her life, according to her pals.
- Her personal life was also kept secret by her parents.
- When we learn more about her boyfriend, we’ll let you know.
- R Bonney Gabriel, overall, is a Straight Woman who wants to marry the love of her life.
R Bonney Gabriel Family Details
- The R Bonney Gabriel Family Details can be found in the areas mentioned below for all readers.
- You should be aware that She was born to Filipino father and American mother, as stated above.
- Her siblings, who reside in the United States, are doing well in their lives.
- Bonney Gabriel, who graduated from Fashion Designing, was born in Houston, Texas.
- Her lover’s identity, on the other hand, is still unknown to us; she will disclose it soon, as promised.
Stay connected with postvines for more information!!