Looking for Longest Snapchat Streak, Here is the latest update!!
Snapchat has always been the most enjoyable way to interact with pals. You can alter the streak emoji on Snapchat from the original fire emoji to another emoji.
The more snap streaks you have, the longer you’ve been friends with that individual. Having a long streak with several people will also boost your Snapchat score. The more streaks you have, the higher your daily score.
If you have a long streak with someone, people may think you’re a Snapchat nerd, which is bad.
When Did Snapchat Streaks Come Out?
Before I show you the longest Snapchat streaks, you should know when streaks were introduced. Knowing the release date will help you spot a liar regarding their Snapchat streak.
Snapchat streaks debuted on April 6, 2015, alongside Snapchat best friends. People had a 12-day streak on the day the feature was launched, so it was released 12 days before the announcement date.
As of this update, the longest Snapchat streak is 2,587 days. Since millions of individuals have used Snapchat since April 6, 2015, the longest streak is 2,501.
Snapchat began in 2011, a decade ago, and it has grown with new features. Since 2015, any Snapchat streaks you’ve had have been recorded. The feature is a crucial inducement for Gen Z to use Snapchat.
How Do Streaks Work?
Snapchat streaks are a way to prove you’re someone’s BFF; many are fascinated with unlocking all the streak trophies Snapchat has. Snapchat streaks need to be red-snapping every 24 hours for more than 3 days.
You’ll see the fire emoji and a number next to their name. This is how long you’ve snapped at your friend. Red-snapping each other longer each day will increase your Snapchat streak.
Who Has The Highest Streak on Snapchat
Since April 2015, 2,587 days have passed since the Snapchat Streak feature was released. Michael and Blair have the longest streak at 2501+ days, or slightly under 7 years.
Anything over a year is noteworthy, so 7 years takes serious effort. There will always be someone with a longer Snapchat streak, but fewer than 50 people have surpassed 2,501.
You’d have to keep a streak with someone for 7 years starting now to have the highest streak, but by then, someone will have kept their streak since 2015 and will have a greater streak than you.
Instead of streaking, we compiled a list of the highest Snapchat scores. You can submit your highest Snapchat score.
Snapchat Streak in 2022
If you’re wondering what the longest Snapchat streak is, I’ve compiled a list after searching the Internet and receiving screenshots from readers.
This list is correct because of Twitter and email screenshots. This list will be validated, and the screenshots show real people’s streaks.
Below Techzillo’s list of the longest Snapchat streaks are other media’s lists. These aren’t verified by me, but they’re reliable enough to be in other publications. The other rankings are mostly made up of comments, so a small number of people may lie, but they’ll give you a sense of the longest Snapchat streaks.
Since Snapchat Streak’s April 2015 introduction, 2,587 days have passed. 2022’s longest Snapchat streak is 2,501+ days.
1. Longest Snapchat Streaks
- Micheal Groves & Blair, 2403+ days
Michael’s contribution message: “In honor of our 2,501st Snapchat streak, I share something I’m not proud of. Michael and Blair’s 2,501-day Snapchat streak I found the article online on our 2,500th day anniversary and decided to share it. Enjoy. I’m also unsure how to feel.
- Samko & Fatmis, 2492+ days
- Alex Glass & Nataly Wittels, 2403+ days
- mark Karamea & Nicole, 2301+ days
- Tyler & Yohann, 2009+ days
- Briana Griese & Fiance, 2000+ days
- Neena Erwin & Kasey Morris, 1864+ days
- Andrew & Bright 1766+ days
- Erika and Sydney snap streak, 1708+ days
- Chris & Michael, 1665+ days
- Melinda & Tilly 1627+ days
- Tanner Fry & Manny, 1611 days +
- Lexa & Sawyer 1604+ days
- Ryan & Mike 1594+ days
- Madison & Avery 1569+ days
- T.J Taber and Dustin, 1515+ days
- Patrick & Ryan, 1501+ days
- Dallas & Alyssa 1500+ days
- Cheyanne Diamond & fiance, 1406+ days
2. Suntric’s Longest Snapchat Streaks in the World
The longest Snapchat streaks, according to Suntrics.com. It’s hard to believe without screenshots. Anyone could have made this list by claiming the longest streak.
- Delroy&James, 2252 (April 3rd, 2022)
- Stansbury, Welch, 1990 (April 3rd, 2022)
- Dyer, Lee, 2000 (March 31st, 2022)
- 1515 Dustin/TJ (30 March 2022)
- Jessica, 2152 (March 30th, 2022)
- Kevin and Suzzane (1637) (March 30th, 2022)
- Tiffany Francis, 1968 (March 30th, 2022)
- Alice, 1496 (March 29th, 2022)
- Eden, 2055 (March 29th, 2022)
- Tony&Bridget, 1772 (March 29th, 2022)
- Edward Pastrano, 1547 (March, 28th, 2022)
- Tia Rikkola/Isabelle Molina (March 28th, 2022)
- Tia Rikkola, 2448 (March 28th, 2022)
- Olivia Wamuya, 1762 (March 28th, 2022)
- Olivia Wamuya, 2046 (March 28th, 2022)
- Jean-Hage, 1939 (March 28th, 2022)
- Megan&Jessica, 2416 (March 28th, 2022)
3. Alphr Longest Snapchat Streaks
The longest Snapchat streaks, via Alphr.com Again, these are unverified, so they’re hard to believe. You can only take them at face value because they’ve listed people’s longest streaks.
- 2,146 Arthur and Filippa (March 4th, 2021)
- Jeff, 2,071 (March 10th, 2021)
- Bridget and Shoshanna, 2,043 (March 25th, 2021)
- 2,034 Daniel and Robin (March 26th, 2021).
- O’Mahony, 2,033 (December 3rd, 2020)
- Ryan, 2,020 Serg (August 31, 2020)
- Alex, Raff, 2,000 (October 6th, 2020)
- Nina, Eva, 2,000 (December 16th, 2020)
- Joseph Gabriel, 2,000 (January 22nd, 2021)
- Madison and Adriana (2,000) (March 16th, 2021)
- 1,999 (December 2nd, 2020)
- 1,985 (February 5th, 2021)
- 1,983 (January 22nd, 2021)
- 1,979 Jake and Keegan (November 16th, 2020).
- Stephen and Matt (1,978) (January 30th, 2021)
- Andy, 1,976 (November 30th, 2020)
- 1,961 (November 2nd, 2020)
- Kent & Brett 1,959 (February 27th, 2021).
- Stephanie and Jessica, 1,957 Snapchats (June 5, 2020)
Longest Snapchat Streak Guinness World Record
Guinness doesn’t recognize the longest Snapchat streak. It’s tougher to make it a Guinness record if it’s not already one, therefore you must apply. Streaks are a small portion of Snapchat, therefore odds are slim. If you had the most Snapchat followers or views, you’d be more likely to make the books because Snapchat is mainstream and there are records for the most followers and views, etc. But with streaks, it’s worth a shot.
- You’ll get an activation email.
- Click “Apply for a record.”
- Try to break the record.
- Click “Apply Now” after finding the record.
- Finish the form.
Is It Possible To Know The Highest Snapchat Streak
There’s no digital Snapchat scoreboard, so it’s impossible to see who has the longest streak. A regularly updated, official Snapchat board would list the person with the longest streak and update it if it changed. Search the web for entries and screenshots from people who think they have the longest streak. It’s all manual work, so Snapchat doesn’t tell us who has the highest streak.
We know who has the longest Snapchat streak thanks to our readers and the screenshots they send us. Because we come up for the search longest Snapchat streak, individuals with high streaks email us, so we know who has the highest.
Because readers send us their Snapchat scores at different times, we only list them as they arrive. This implies they could have lost their streak by the time we post it. Since they’ve kept their streak for years, we assume they can retain it for a few weeks until we post it.
Snapchat’s longest streak feature
Snapchat lets you check your longest streak. To see your friends list, click the compose button on Snapchat’s chats tab. Here, you can discover who has your longest streak. Find the fire emoji and its numbers. Here, you can discover who has your longest streak.
Rewards for Reaching 1000+ Days Snapchat Streak
- If you’ve ever hit 100 days, you know you get a trophy and an emoji.
- You’ll also earn the 1000-day fire emoji and the 1000-day Snapchat streak award.
- You’ll also know you’ve talked to someone every day for almost 3 years.
What Happens With a 365-Day Snapchat Streak?
Snapchat rewards 365-day streaks. You get a trophy and a 365-day fire emoji. Nothing else happens, and it’s not as fulfilling as a 1000-day run.
Maximum Snap Streak
The longer you send a snap to someone every day, the longer your Snapchat streak will remain.
The streak limit is 2,587 days because that’s how long features have been released; this number will grow by one every day.
How to extend your snap streak
To start and continue a long Snapchat streak, set a plan for when you’ll snap someone. Having a rigorous schedule means you won’t miss the 24-hour snap restriction, so your streak game will be on point.
Make sure the person you’re trying to keep a streak with has a plan for when to snap you. This is a good strategy to ensure that you never forget to snap at each other for more than 24 hours.
How Streaks Help Snapchat Score
Having a Snapchat streak with several individuals can boost your score. Your Snapchat score is displayed on your profile and increases in unknown ways.
Sending and receiving snaps from pals daily will boost your Snapchat score and sustain your Snap streak.
How to Get a Snap Streak Back
If you had a world record-long Snap streak and lost it, it can be disappointing. If you and your BFF snapped in the past 24 hours, you can restore the streak. Sometimes Snapchat makes errors, and I’ve had a streak disappear even if we both snapped within 24 hours.
Usually, a bug or connectivity issue causes your app’s snap to fail. If this is the sole snap you sent and it didn’t deliver, you may have lost your streak. If not, try this.
Go to Snapchat Support > My Snapstreak disappeared > Fill out the contact form and describe your streak. Dates, streak length, how you tried to keep it, how you lost it (be honest) > Submit and wait for a response.
Stay connected with postvines
for more information!!