Today, we are going to discuss David Laid Diet and workout Routine 2022
Hey, men! You have come to the proper place if you intend to engage in weightlifting or are curious about specific techniques for developing a muscular frame.
The David Laid Workout Program is what we’re offering.
We supply you with David Laid’s fitness philosophy after a thorough investigation of his diet and exercise regimen.
When it comes to lifting weights, David Laid is incredibly strong. In addition to deadlifts, which he performs six times a week, he can lift more than 600 pounds overall. David is very picky about his calorie-dense, healthy diet.
Who is David Laid?
David is a powerlifter, a professional bodybuilder, and a Gymshark-sponsored athlete. He is also well known on social media.
He has a YouTube channel where he frequently releases films describing his body and his progress. These videos have received over 4.5 million views. He considers fitness to have changed his life.
- Nationality: Estonian
- Profession: Bodybuilder, Powerlifter, Fitness Model, Sponsored Athlete, Social Media Celebrity
- Date-Of-Birth: January 29, 1998
In numerous interviews, Instagram chats, and other social media interactions, David has talked about his diet and exercise routine.
You need to be extremely hungry if you want to adhere to his diet plan. David eats a lot of calories every day to maintain his enormous physique.
David Laid Body Stats
|Height||6’2” (188 cm)|
|Weight||185-195 lbs (83.9-88.5 kg)|
|Chest||Will Get Soon|
|Thighs||Will Get Soon|
- Sponsored Athlete
- Fitness Model
- Social Media Celebrity
You must concentrate on your diet and exercise regimen if you want a lean body. David follows his diet and exercise plans to the letter. He began attending the gym, and since then, he has been gaining weight and muscle.
David Laid Diet
David frequently modifies his meal plans to take both vegetarian and non-vegetarian factors into account. In order to keep in shape, he counts his macros and makes sure to include a non-vegetarian food in his next meal plan if he ate a vegetarian dinner the previous day.
The David Laid diet supports his demand for a substantial daily calorie intake. He consistently follows a wholesome and nourishing diet.
David is a tall, lanky man who works a little harder than other people to keep up his figure and maintain his muscles. David includes the calorie-dense dishes listed below in his diet.
- Meal 1: 2 scrambled eggs, 4 pieces of bacon & 2 blueberry banana pancakes
- Meal 2: A chicken sandwich with grilled peppers & Onions
- Meal 3 (Post-Workout): 4 bratwursts, 1 box of pasta & Alfredo sauce
David Laid Pre-Vegan Diet
- Meal 1: Shake with oat milk, Plant-based protein powder, Flaxseed, hemp hearts, moringa leaf powder, Lion’s mane mushroom powder, 1 banana, blueberries, and strawberries
- Meal 2: Large bowl with avocados, White rice, black beans, spinach, kale & Himalayan salt
- Meal 3: Shake with plant-based protein powder
- Meal 4: Buckwheat, kale, spinach & Himalayan salt
- Meal 5: Sourdough bread with almond butter & A shake with plant-based protein powder
David consumes a lot of high-calorie food items throughout the day. David has a strict eating regimen and always has enough food on hand.
David Laid Supplements
- Whey Protein
The diet plan shown above is a thorough analysis of what David consumes each day to maintain his enormous muscles and weight. As you can see, David eats about five meals each day.
We all know that exercise is crucial for bodybuilding, but food and nutrition can also have a significant impact on how your body looks.
David Laid Workout Plan
Make sure you are hydrated before beginning your workout or exercise programme by drinking water or energy drinks while working out.
In order to complete your workout or exercise without suffering an injury, you also need to keep in mind that you need to warm up by exercising and cool down by stretching your muscles. Let’s look at David Laid’s workout regimen.
David makes sure to warm up his body before beginning any exercise and especially before carrying large objects. He performs one set of heavy repetitions on the bar before the bench press exercise.
- 5 sets & 5 reps — Incline bench press
- 5 sets & 8-10 reps — Dumbbell incline press
- 5 sets & 6-8 reps — Flat bench press
- Incline bench press as many reps as possible (burnout)
- Flat bench press as many reps as possible (burnout)
Before he starts working on his shoulder, David generously warms up his upper body. In order to promote rapid blood circulation, he does a variety of exercises while holding two dumbbells in each hand. Before lifting large weights, he carefully follows this practise since it promotes injury-free exercise.
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Seated dumbbell press
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Seated behind the neck overhead press
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Dumbbell lateral raise
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Seated machine overhead press
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Cable lateral raise
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Front plate raise
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Rear delt seated fly machine
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Rear delt seated cable row
David frequently deadlifts to test his strength and loves to massage his back afterward.
- 4 sets & 6-8 reps — Dumbbell rows
- 4 sets & 6-8 reps — Seated wide-grip lat pulldown
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Seated cable row
- 4 sets & failure — Close grip chin up reps until failure
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Hex bar shrug
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Cable shrug
- 4 sets & 6-10 reps — Close grip lat pulldown
David has strong, lean arms that are trained, and they perfectly complement his physique. The arm exercise that David performed with Doug Martin is mentioned below.
- 3 sets & 6-8-10 reps — Seated Hammer Curl
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Bodyweight dips
- 3 sets & 6-8-10 reps — EZ bar curl
- 3 sets & 6-8-10 reps — Triceps cable pushdown
- Barbell curl – 1 burnout set
- Dumbbell seated triceps extension – 1 burnout set
David begins by performing both regular and paused reps of squats to treat his legs. With more repetitions, this sort of exercise produces massively large legs and excellent strength. David makes his legs move in this way.
- 4 sets & 3 reps — Barbell squat with pause
- 6 sets & 5 reps — Barbell squat
- 3 sets & 20 reps — Machine leg press
- 5 sets & 10 reps — Lying hamstring curls
To get a fit, muscular body like his, you must put in a lot of effort. You only need to be motivated and committed to following the David Laid diet and exercise plan. You keep up with him on many social media sites. The URL to his Instagram profile is provided below.
By collecting screenshots of this exercise regimen and diet plan, you can create a PDF file, or you can print this page if you have a desktop.
Becoming A Fitness Model
After exercising gave him both emotional and physical benefits, David started viewing videos to educate himself on diet, new exercises, and other fitness-related topics.
Finally, his physique changed even faster, and he learned how to keep track of his progress and beat his records using books and videos. Watch Shaun Clarida’s 212 Men’s Champion Biography 2020
David posted his first video to YouTube on December 21 with the title “David Lay’s 18-Month Transformation,” and it quickly gained popularity as viewers were shocked to see how much his body had transformed in just one and a half years.
David Laid Personal Life
Currently, David is dating dancer and fitness enthusiast Julia Jackson. We don’t have a lot of information regarding their relationship, save for the specific social media update.
Net Worth of David Laid
David, who became a YouTube sensation and subsequently built up his brand, has a net worth of over $125,000 as of 2019, according to several trustworthy sources.
David Laid Dup Program
A DuP programme centred on strength and hypertrophy was established by David Laid. In particular, bodybuilders and sportsmen loved this diet. David made this programme available on his YouTube channel and in PDF format.
Years of hard labour were required of David to develop his lean and powerful physiques. After examining David Laid food and exercise regimen, we can draw the conclusion that if we want to be like him, we must put in a lot of effort. His daily routine serves as an inspiration and motivator for us to be in shape.
What did David Laid do to get so big?
David Laid started his makeover by browsing the internet for workout and bodybuilding videos. He started lifting weights and posting updates about his progress on Instagram and YouTube, where he currently has 1.28 million and 2.1 million followers, respectively. David started by browsing muscle-building-related YouTube videos.
Is it possible to look like David laid naturally?
Size. David Laid doesn’t have a lot of muscle bulk, but he is shredded, making him look massive. He isn’t actually inhumanly huge; therefore, if you have great genetics, it’s feasible to naturally resemble him. However, if you train hard at the gym for a number of years and have average genetics, you can look just as beautiful as David.
Stay connected with postvines for more information!!